Thank you for considering volunteering with our organization!
We have many volunteer opportunities and would love to have you on board! You can volunteer at an event, become a foster home, or volunteer at your leisure on your own time.
Please see our volunteer descriptions below for ways in which we need immediate help:
- Foster homes for cats and dogs
- Set up/tear down
- Animal transport
- Interface with potential adopters
- Walk dogs/play with cats
Pet Food Bank (2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Runners (get food from back and bring to front)
- Web researchers - find information on grants, companies that donate products, other sanctuaries, etc. (Don't worry! We will direct you.)
- Phone callers - contact companies for non-monetary donations, call residential facilities for senior program, etc. (Don't worry! We will direct you.)
- Crafters - people to make crafts for us to sell at events
We will be adding new volunteer descriptions as more opportunities arise. Also, if there is something you'd like to do that isn't on the list - please let us know! We are very open to new ideas!
Thank you for your interest and for caring about the animals!